Join the Team
We’re always looking for leaders in the field.
Commercial Installation, LLC, LLC was founded in 1999 here in Clarksville, TN. We started out installing commercial doors and hardware, which is still a cornerstone of our business. We have since added divisions focusing on the installation of aluminum and glass storefront, partitions and wall protection and construction specialties. We are focused on the Clarksville and Nashville markets with projects ranging from small renovations to new high rise commercial and residential developments.
- Company-paid health insurance
- Company-paid life insurance of $25,000
- Company-paid short/long term disability insurance
- Transportation to Jobsite
- Simple IRA with Company match
We are seeking a self-motivated, thorough, and organized Senior Glazier to join our growing Glass and Glazing team. In this position, you will be responsible for project personnel, schedules, budgets, customers, suppliers, tracking inventory, managing materials, installation, fabrication and replacement of aluminum storefront frames & entrances, glass handrails, curtain wall framing, showers, and glass & mirror walls. The benefits package includes: competitive wages and bonus, health insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays and vacation.
- Review of contract, specifications, drawings, scope, schedule and budget.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members, customers, and vendors.
- Develop plan to create schedule, budget and resource requirements for projects.
- Manage labor, materials and equipment.
- Attend on-site meetings with general contractor and/or architect as required.
- Prepare cut list for fabrication from field dimensions.
- Provide detailed daily/weekly progress reports.
- Prepare and present cost estimates and process change orders.
- Coordinate responsibilities with general contractor to ensure compliance with schedule and budget.
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Mentor junior staff members and delegate responsibilities as appropriate.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- 3+ years field experience in glass & glazing field.
- Experience managing a team of employees and multiple projects.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes and regulations.
- Ability to read and understand product specifications, structural and architectural drawings, shop drawings and engineering calculations/reports.
- Strong knowledge of glazing systems, materials, processes and equipment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. and ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.